Monday, January 4, 2010

dream if you wish

Ever since I can remember, I have held a dream of owning my own chic boutique someday.  Although very analytical and process oriented, I have a creative side dying to come out.  I was able to express my hidden creativity when planning my wedding in 2009.  I had so much fun!

I recently saw the movie "It's Complicated" and was inspired by the Bakery the main character owned.  It was so classy and warm...the colors amazing....everything I would want in a bakery.  I am not much of a cook as most can attest to but I have found just this year that I L.O.V.E to bake sweets. I do not have much time for it but I love learning about new recipes and trying them out on my families and friends. 



I had a lot of fun making cookies for the holidays last year. And I love to make cupcakes and am quite good at it too! :)











Yes I am uncertain of what the future holds but I can't get these visions and aspirations out of my head. I would like to go back to get my MBA to learn even more about business and operating my own firm. I would also like to gain as much experience as I can working in Corporate America. It is so easy to get discouraged and fearful of turning a dream into a reality. Fear of what others will think...fear of failure... Ultimately I need to keep praying about it and see where God leads me to uncover what doors may open. For now, I will keep dreaming :)

No comments: